Delicious Keto Granola Cheesecake Bites Recipe
These adorable and creamy Keto Cheesecake Bites with Granola are a sweet treat that happens to be low-carb.
Cheesecake is a classic dessert. From beautifully swirled raspberry cheesecakes to burnt Basque cheesecakes, people around the world love the tangy flavor and thick, creamy texture of a perfectly-set cheesecake.
We decided to take the flavors that everyone loves and make a keto-friendly dessert with crunch from NuTrail Nut Granola.
These adorable two-bite treats are sharable, packable and make a crowd-pleasing dessert all year long.
How to Make Keto Cheesecake Bites
While some cheesecake recipes require fussy techniques like a hot water bath or careful temperature calibration, these mini cheesecakes are quick and easy to put together with minimal hands-on work.
You’ll need a miniature cupcake tin, a mixing bowl and an eclectic mixer. If you don’t have an electric mixer, you can use a whisk and some elbow grease.
The key is to get our cheesecake filling to be nice and smooth, which can take some serious mixing.
If you don’t have a miniature cupcake tin, you can make regular sized cupcakes. In that case, increase the cooking time to 20 to 25 minutes.
Here’s what you need to make these mini keto cheesecakes:
- Cream cheese. Use full-fat, plain cream cheese and make sure it’s softened to room temperature before mixing. If it’s still cold, microwave the cream cheese for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Monk fruit. Use powdered monk fruit sweetener for the smoothest texture. Granulated sweetener will work, but you may have a somewhat gritty texture.
- Egg. Let it come to room temperature or run it under warm water before adding it to the mix.
- Fresh lemon juice
- NuTrail Blueberry Vanilla Nut Granola. Feel free to mix up the flavors of your cheesecake bites by using any of our keto-friendly nut granolas.
Yield: 24 bites
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
16 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
½ cup powdered monk fruit
½ teaspoon kosher salt
1 egg, at room temperature
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a mini muffin pan with 24 liners.
- With an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese and monk fruit until light and fluffy.
- Add the salt, egg, lemon juice and vanilla, beating continuously on medium-low until the mixture is smooth and soft.
- Divide the granola between the cupcake liners so you have a flat layer in each liner. Use two spoons to divide cheesecake batter between the muffin liners. Wet your finger and smooth the top of each cheesecake. Pick the pan up and tap it several times on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool at room temperature before transferring to the fridge to chill for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
Store cheesecake bites in the fridge for up to four days in an airtight container.
For longer storage, keep them in a freezer-safe container in the freezer for up to two months.
You can eat the cheesecakes frozen or let them thaw for a few minutes on the counter before serving.
More Keto-Friendly Dessert recipes
If you love these blueberry granola cheesecake bites, try these other low-carb recipes next:
Sign up to receive NuTrail updates.