See More Recipes
KETO Crispy Fried Chicken Recipe
|Net Carbs Per Serving||2g|
|Total Prep Time||10 Minutes|
- 6 Chicken Thighs
- 6 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 3 spoons Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Hot Sauce
- 2 teaspoons + 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon + 1 tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
2 cups LowKarb Keto Flour
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together heavy cream, sour cream, hot sauce (optional, for added flavor), salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Add in chicken pieces. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 4 hours.
- When ready to cook, pour the vegetable oil in a skillet until it is about 3/4 inch deep. Heat to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the breading by combining the breading ingredients Mix it thoroughly.
- Working one at a time, remove chicken pieces from buttermilk mixture. Shake it gently to remove the excess. Place it in the breading mix and coat thoroughly. Tap off the excess.
- Place the breaded chicken into the 350 degree oil. Fry 3 or 4 pieces at a time. The chicken will drop the temperature of the oil so keep it as close to 350 degrees as possible. Fry each piece for 14 minutes, turning each piece over about every 2 minutes, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Remove from the oil and place on paper towels. Let them rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.