Delicious Keto Cherry Cobbler Recipe
Frozen cherries and NuTrail granola make the best simple Keto Cherry Cobbler for any occasion with a delicious chocolate touch.
Chocolate and cherries are a flavor match made in heaven. So it just made sense to top a juicy cobbler made with dark tart cherries with NuTrail Cacao Granola.
This crunchy low-carb granola, made with sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut chips, almonds, and pecans is packed with a variety of textures, flavors, and healthy fats.
The rich chocolate flavor comes from real cacao, and it’s all sweetened with a touch of monk fruit sweetener.
While we love our Cacao Granola in a bowl of nut milk, it’s not just for breakfast. Here’s how to make a show-stopping cherry cobbler using granola as a crust.
Ingredients for Keto Cherry Cobbler
Because the crusty topping for this dessert is NuTrail Cacao Granola, the ingredient list is short and sweet.
Here are the five ingredients you need to make your cobbler:
- Frozen cherries. The dark sweet cherries have a delicious flavor and beautiful color.
- Ground cardamom. Just a dash of this warming seasoning brings a complex flavor and delicious aroma to your dish. If you’re not a cardamom fan, you can leave it out or use cinnamon.
- Salt. This helps highlight the sweeter flavors in the dish.
- Coconut flour. This keto-friendly flour will help thicken up the cherry filling so it’s not too watery.
- Cacao granola. The only ingredient you need to top your cobbler!
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 45 min
4 cups frozen cherries
1 teaspoon ground cardamom
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
3 tablespoons coconut flour
1⅔ cups NuTrail cacao granola
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch pie plate or baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Add the cherries, cardamom, salt, and coconut flour to the prepared baking dish.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the cherries have released their juices.
- Sprinkle the granola on top and return to the oven covered with aluminum foil for 10–15 minutes, until bubbly. Remove from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Serve this fruity dessert while it’s still warm or at room temperature. Top each serving with a dollop of whipped coconut cream or keto-friendly ice cream.
More Keto Dessert Recipes
Here are more of our favorite low-carb treats to enjoy on the keto diet:
- Pecan Granola Apple Crisp is a warming cinnamon-spiced treat.
- Keto Chocolate Pancakes make a family-friendly breakfast or fun dessert.
Find NuTrail Cacao Granola at a retailer near you or have a bag delivered directly to your door.